Total Pageviews

Monday 23 March 2015

Why I hate Waist Trainers - Man who hates it explains

From a man who hates waist training...
"I am a faithful man. I understand the beauty of a meaningful relationship, which is why I've always supported my girlfriend through her personal struggles and low self-esteem. I loved her through her flabs, stretch marks and big tummy. I tried not to let these flaws bother me. Soon enough, she took initiative and began to waist train. In three months she had metamorphosed into curvaceous goddess and I was proud to love this sexy and confident woman, until she decided she was too beautiful for a simple man like me and left me for my boss.
Do you know how shameful it is to work for the man my woman left me for? I wish waist trainers never existed. I would still have my baby with me.
Yours Sincerely,

WaistTrainersSuck. 
 
Dear WaistTrainersSuck,



We are deeply sorry for the embarrassing misfortune that has occurred in your life. To beat waist trainers, you should consider joining the movement, so that you too can develop a sexy form, fit for goddesses. We also apologize for all the other relationships that have been ruined by the Instant transformation from0, to figure 8. We appeal to the lucky ladies, to stand by the men who stood by them though the days of bulging tummies and sagging skin. Waist training aims to enhance the female form, her confidence, as well as her relationship.
We only seek to turn you, into the man/woman of your partner’s dreamsand with shapeyou.com.ng:Nigeria’s number 1 shape wear company which has catered to thousands of now grateful Nigerian women, you can be next. Just get in touch with our experts below,who will help you make the right decision on our waist trainer options for your body type; 
BBM: 55A18047WHATSAPP/CALL:08170987132
BBM: 55987F99 WHATSAPP/CALL: 08170986268
BBM: 55E91B65 WHATSAPP/CALL:09098138538
BBM: 55CE6803WHATSAPP/CALL: 09098138709
BBM: 55BE636EWHATSAPP/CALL: 09098138916
Also follow us on Instagram: @shapeyouafrica.

No comments:

Post a Comment